|Songs that have meaning...
||[Nov. 7th, 2003|11:08 pm]
The Love Bug
|||||Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I, II, III, IV, V)||]|
After I made my last post, Caroline and I have played a small selection of our favourite songs, and it has led me to post the songs that I feel affect me the most (in one way or another).
Please take this list as a recommendation to listen to them at least once, and I welcome your feedback against any song that you listen to from this list.
- Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
(featured on the soundtrack of Frequency)
- Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind
(featured on the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing)
- Aaron Neville - Ave Maria
(featured on the soundtrack of Alive)
- Aimee Mann - Wise Up
(featured on the soundtrack of Magnolia)
- Clannad - Something To Believe In (featuring Bruce Hornsby)
- Codex - Morse (He's A Mystery To Me)
(a very etheric interpretation on the Inspector Morse theme
- Jars Of Clay - Frail
- Spandau Ballet - Through The Barricades
- Queen - Innuendo
- Evanescence - Any of their songs actually!!
- Fleetwood Mac - Albatross
- Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-IX)
Don't ask me why a fair chunk of these are from movies... it just happened that way.
Anyway, this is in no way a complete list. I'll create a full list one day, and place it on my website. But please, if you only listen to one of these songs (preferably one that you haven't listened to before), then that'd be good.