For the record, here are my New Years Resolutions for 2005, in no particular order.
- I will re-establish and maintain contact with certain members of my family whom I have neglected over the last few years.
- I will get back into my weight loss, and stop farting about.
- I will get back to the gym and get fit(ter).
- I will update my journal more.
- I will re-establish and maintain contact with certain friends whom I have neglected over the last few years.
- I will improve my organisational and time-management skills. I've entered this one as a personal objective in my Annual Appraisal.
- I will get off my arse and sort out my websites and other projects that I've started and subsequently abandoned. Along with this, I will not start any new projects until I've sorted out the ones I already have.
- I will commence a kind of self-therapy by brain-dumping my gripes and annoyances, in the hope of improving my temper over things that shouldn't really bother me. For this, I have already created an Opinion Blog*... which is also available at thelovebugopine.
- I will improve our home and quality of life. This resolution has a big list of its own... I might post about that at a later date.
* Yeah, I know... I can't stand the word "Blog" either... but as it uses Blogger, I'm kinda stuck with it.